Friday 13 November 2009

Mike Carlson

It's time for that irregular feature here a FJM, a positive post!

Often my friends acuse me of not liking anyone on TV, saying I hate everyone and everything in sports broadcasting. Mostly that is true but there are exceptions.

Mike Carlson is the best pundit working on British TV today. You can read his work at NFLUK.com where he writes a weekly column, and check out his facebook appreciation society where he often comments. But most of all I suggest you tune in, or record Channel Five every Sunday night where Carlson does his thing. I haved watched a lot of NFL over the last few years and the constant adverts on Sky's coverage render it unwatchable unless you have recorded and can fast forward, or are doing something else at the same time. Five's studio show is perfectly done with just enough insight to humour ratio. Carlson's ability to analyse proves you don't have to be an ex-player to be a great pundit.

I beg you to give it a go because he deserves it

No comments:

Blog Archive