Tuesday 2 December 2008

Mihir Bose: knows nothing about lots of sports

May I point you to this incredibly interesting article by BBC Sports Editor Mihir Bose on the Olympic shooting venue.

This man is a joke. Summed up better than I could by the second reader comment:

I have a lot to say on this matter. However, I must re-arrange the cutlery in the draw in the kitchen because someone has placed a spoon the wrong way around, so I shall have to return later, if I am not further distracted by paint drying, counting the leaves on a tree or measuring the widths of all my ties and finding the average width.

Not only is the article a complete non-story to 99% of license fee payers but it is factually inaccurate!

Keep it up Mihir. Cricket, Football and the Olympics are the only sports in the world right?

No comments:

Blog Archive